I’m thrilled to announce that after months of hard work, the eBook version of my Japanese language learning book, Nichijougo: Mastering Everyday Japanese Through Conversational Examples is now available for pre-order on Amazon Kindle! The print and eBook versions will both officially launch on June 1st, 2023.
It has been an incredible journey since the beginning of the year, as I’ve spent countless hours and a great deal of effort crafting this comprehensive guide to mastering the Japanese language. I am incredibly excited for you to see the fruits of this labor!
I am also deeply thankful to several people who have been instrumental throughout this process:
- Tina B: Tina, your initial ideas helped shape the book, and your friendship and support have been invaluable.
- Mary G: Mary, your unwavering encouragement and belief in me kept me going. Our friendship means more than words can express.
- Shizuka N: As my mentor and Japanese teacher, you’ve always kept me hungry for learning. Without you, this book may not have existed.
- Nicholas B: Nicholas, your support and love have been my rock during this journey.
- Nalani P: Your inspiration and encouragement continually drive me to aim higher.
- Rebecca: As my coach, you’ve changed my life by helping me conquer my greatest challenges.
- Everyone at Very: Your collective encouragement meant the world to me.
- My friends: Brendan, Ty, Craig, Maggie, and Sam M, your cheers kept me motivated.
If I’ve forgotten to mention anyone, please know that your contribution is still deeply appreciated.
For those who are hearing about my book for the first time, here’s a little introduction:
Nichijougo (日常語) is a comprehensive guide to mastering the Japanese language as used in everyday life. It provides a rich array of conversation examples to immerse you in Japanese-speaking environments. The book is structured to introduce new vocabulary and grammar concepts through practical, real-life scenarios. It’s designed to cater to both self-learners and those studying with a partner, providing an engaging and effective means of acquiring the language skills needed to navigate the world of Japanese communication.
As the famous Japanese saying goes, “頑張(がんば)ってください” – which means “Do your best” or “Good luck.”
I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival of the first proof of the book this Sunday. Depending on how it looks, I might make some final tweaks, or I might declare the book officially ready for release! I hope you’re as excited as I am.
Don’t forget to pre-order your eBook copy of Nichijougo here!
Stay tuned for more updates, and as always, 頑張ってください!